Send us your essays, short stories, poetry, song lyrics and recordings. Fire them off in the direction of trudeau@earthlink.net We also desire your sketches, paintings, photos and photos of sketches & paintings.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Untitled / Lindsey Trombetta


Photography David Nelson, originally uploaded by trudeau.


Memories flutter like birds,
Scattering hither and thither
To the far-flung corners of the globe.
Justification for my actions is unneeded-
After all;
What are we without our soul?

Tragedy mixes with sweet contentment far away,
Make one sweet wish
Upon my brightly twinkling dreams-
Lost to the sky like so many stars,
Falling back so beautifully to earth.

In this
Effervescent
Moment,
With the sky so oddly clear and breathtaking,
I feel safe in the knowledge that you,
Like so many softly falling raindrops,
Will make your presence known to me again.

The lines of reality are roughly blurred-
Black and white have merged to make color
And I must wonder-
Where does all of this end
And I begin?

~Lindsey Trombetta

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Sketcher, writer, musician Robert Trudeau is your source for enriched and entertaining background on the Bayou State.